Saturday, April 30, 2011

YES! Mondo Vacation for Me!




I took a brief hiatus from blogging, working, schooling, studying, and mostly thinking. I just spent two days in Las Vegas and seven days in Anaheim. Six of those Anaheim days were fun-filled with my wife, three children, and family members at Disneyland and California Adventure! Though mini-vacations help get through the stress of day-to-day activities, there is nothing more rejuvenating than time away from everything in a warm climate surrounded by family and loved-ones. We live in a difficult time where life requires constant running, therefore, we need to get away from it all. There is no better way to do it than to leave your own home, town, or even State and visit a place you enjoy.
Once I return home, it will be back to working as a full-time therapist, part-time University instructor, full-time doctoral student, and much much more. But, I'm ready to get back to the grind for another year and will be planning my next vacation shortly.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

That is why I LOVE CAMPING. There is nothing better than getting away from the normal things of life and enjoying nature with loved ones. I cannot think of a better vacation for me.